Vanity Content Site Plan & Costs
The reason this managed content creation and marketing property is to place your platform / marketplace in a position to immediately capture search traffic from day 1 of launch. We do this by executing these steps to perfection:
- Create a strategy that includes choosing key search terms and their variations we want to rank for.
- Outlining a list of topics and titles to effectively capture each one of these search terms.
- Buying a domain name that is a vanity URL for your target audience to view as valuable and trustworthy (non-biased) – i.e. “yourjobhunt.com”
- Submit each new post to search console so it is properly indexed.
- Create social profiles matching the new vanity domain.
- Syndicate each new post to those social channels to get social validation for the domain.
- When we’re ready to launch the platform, attach the blog theme/files/pages/content to the new site domain under a subdirectory.
- Redirect all the old domain URLs to the new domain/blog/…
Unlike PPC management, in this strategy, Alex and Right 2 Revenue will become a temporary extension of your content team. This requires a lot of trust in our ability to execute without tarnishing the brand. We will solidify this trust early on with a lot of communication and approval procedures before
anything is launched.
WordPress theme: $60
Some minor design time for a logo and images for the home page: $200
Loading the theme files as they are the demo: $30
Monthly hosting: $120 ($10/mo)
Content creation (6 pieces of content per month averaging $200 per): $14,400
Turning that content into posts and lead captures (there is editing/design/SEO work necessary for each piece before it goes live): $3,600 ($50/post)
Syndication (publishing to social sites, submitting to search console): $720 ($10/post)
Management of the strategy (designer management, ghostwriter management, keyword research, viral content research, title copywriting and verification, syndication/scheduling management): $6,000 ($500/mo)
Total cost for blog design, content creation, and management for 1 full year = $25,130
This is what I can ensure:
- Every blog post, ebook, white paper we choose is written and designed with SEO guidelines.
- Each URL will include an exact-match phrase we are aiming to rank for.
- Meta data, keyword tags and category tags will be added to every post to ensure proper search significance.
- All blogging best practices will be in place, including removal of published dates, spam comment blocking, and the addition of rating plugins to increase visibility of the posts in the SERP.
- Each post will include a custom header and post image so it looks proper and engaging when shared on social channels.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Alex Glenn, Right 2 Revenue 10/09/2017
“Alex grasps your market and your value proposition all while keeping a pulse on the daily changes of options for your software stack. The best part about Alex is the experience, he’s tried different approaches and software and will save you the time of going down the hard road. Bottom-line: the best Chicago Growth-Hackers I’ve met yet.”Darren McAbery,
Head of Marketing at Inspire Marketing Services
“Alex knows the tactics that it takes to execute to get growth. He’s got a good sense for the latest trends in growth and user acquisition as well as paid acquisition across different channels. He understands the marketing landscape and all the changes that companies need to make to grow their audiences.” Andy O’Dower, Head of Product for Curiosity.com
“Alex is very knowledgeable about marketplace growth strategies. He has a solid understanding analytics attribution and event tracking for saas. Just recently I consulted Alex on some event-based messaging for apps to further our strategy. I would definitely recommend Alex to anyone that is looking to improved their business, whether saas or app, to help solidify their growth strategy.”Marek Dzik,
Mobile Product Manager for Brad's Deals
“Alex came into a brand new industry, learned the nuances, and then customized a strategy based on the needs of our customers. In addition to his marketing skills, Alex is also a tremendous recruiter and manager of both internal and virtual teams.” Patrick O'Rahilly, CEO of FactoryFix.com
“Alex has been a mentor to me the past 6 months, and has taught me more this year than I could have hoped to learn in the next 5. I am now confident and eager to start putting his training to work in this field.” Zackary Conover, Marketing Professional
“When it comes to growth marketing, Alex is the master. I had the pleasure of hosting a networking event where I moderated a panel on what it takes to run a mobile app company. Alex was one of our panelist and his ability to relate, explain and motivate the audience really impressed me. The audience could tell he is an absolute expert in his field but was also able to explain his thoughts in a way that was relatable to everyone. Both myself and the audience, were so appreciative of him spreading his knowledge with us that evening.”J.P. Lamp, PHR, Corporate Recruiter and Entrepreneur
“I have worked under Alex for the past 6 months, and every day he brings so much excitement and passion to our project. He is constantly showing us how to optimize our processes to get the most out of each day. He knows what technology to use and what processes will or won’t work. I am very thankful to have worked with Alex and hope to keep learning from him in the future.”Alice Salt, Settlement Analyst at Invenergy LLC