Here is the screencast of part 1 – being ‘omnipresent’ and ‘human-like’ in your messaging:
Warch part 1:
Listen to part 1:
Watch parts 2 and 3:
Listen to parts 2 and 3:
Presented by: Alex Glenn at the CMO Data Summit 2018
About me: I’ve spent my career helping companies build and optimize automated systems. My main focus is technology startups so the use cases I will explain in this presentation have been proven in multiple industries and target audiences.
In this discussion, I will go over:
1:1 messaging – being ‘omnipresent’ and human-like:
- Keep your audiences specific.
- Leverage existing social APIs.
- Utilize dynamic text.
- Perform your outreach across multiple channels.
What marketers need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Applicable on EU citizens personal data.
- Applies to you and your third-party processors.
- The fines can be $20M or 2% of worldwide annual rev.
- Customers have rights: access, edit, erasure, and transfer.
- Redefine the scope and purpose of processing all data.
The cycle of gaining and leveraging data for outreach:
Where does cold email go from here?
- Programmatic action on tone and text analysis.
- Being able to fully-complete purchases in the body of an email.
- Fully-dynamic (Ai-written) text based on average conversation and data set.
Here is the full Cold Outreach presentation from the CMO Data Summit in slide format:
I hope you learned something here.
Also, I talk more about cold email and other growth tactics in my weekly newsletter if you want to subscribe here.