Managed Lead Nurturing Campaign
The reason this managed lead generation campaign is so effective is because we are able to get at least 5 brand impressions in front of key prospects. This approach builds curiosity in your service and entices an appointment request. The agencies selling this service today charge an average of $3,000, and require a minimum contract term of 6-months. We can create and execute a targeted campaign to 1000 of your perfect prospects in 5 weeks for half the cost.
Unlike PPC management, in this strategy, Alex and Right 2 Revenue will become a temporary extension of your prospecting team. This requires a lot of trust in our ability to execute without tarnishing the brand. We will solidify this trust early on with a lot of communication and approval procedures before
anything is launched.
Week 1: Setup and Scraping
- Start Gathering Data – Provide Alex with the criteria you are after so he can start building a list of names/companies/emails/linkedin URLs/phone numbers.
- Connect Linkedin profile to auto-connect tool.
- Approve or edit connection request message sequence.
- Deploy connection request bot.
Our scraping team is trained and has the tools needed to match your criteria, find direct phone numbers, and verify emails on the server-side. We will have the best possible data with this scrape, and since we have their Linkedin profiles, we will be able to serve each at least one or two brand impressions before we email or call them.
Week 2: CRM Retargeting
- Add scraped data to auto-sequence.
- Upload scraped data do CRM.
- Create retargeting audiences in Linkedin using scraped data.
- Add Linkedin pixel to the site, and setup conversion goals.
- Design retargeting ads.
- Deploy retargeting campaigns.
The main purpose of CRM retargeting is to serve brand impressions and educate your list on what exactly it is you do. The last thing you want to do is cold email or cold call prospects who have zero idea who you are and what your company does.
Week 3: Cold Emailing
- Approve cold email sequence.
- Load copy to CRM.
- Split contacts into groups of 200.
- Send spam/DKIM/SPF records test email.
- Fix any SPF issues.
- Send first group at 6:30AM.
- Send second group at 2:30PM.
- Compare results and continue with optimal time.
It’s very important you do not start cold email sequences too early. You want it to be as warm as possible, which is why we serve LinkedIn profile impressions and ads to these people first. It’s also important you use a correctly timed sequence with if/then rules so that you make sure not to bother those uninterested, and you keep inboxing. We limit to 200/day so we do not get too many spam complaints in one day and register on spam filters.
Week 5: Cold Calling
- Starting with those who have replied to your Linkedin messages with interest.
- Then, call those who have opened/replied your email campaign.
- Finally, anyone who has not opened your emails or replied favorably to your Linkedin messages.
- As soon as the call is done, and the conversation had, trigger the appropriate sequence – one if they are not interested at this time, and another if they are and have requested more ingor or a proposal.
The process is created to make these calls much ‘warmer’, but you will want to make sure your SDR’s or AE’s understand the brand impressions each contact has been served prior to these calls – i.e. “We are connected on Linkedin…” or “I sent the details to your ___@___ email…”.
The Numbers To Expect
20% response rate to your automated Linkedin messages.
10% of those should result in an appointment.
25% open rate of our cold emails.
7%-15% click rate of the link in the email.
5%-10% of those clicks convert to an appointment.
For cold calls, with good SDR’s, expect to get on the phone with 10% of contacts.
Of those 10%, expect 3% to request a proposal.
*Conversion of appointment > proposal request and close rates on proposal requests are numbers you have for your team and can apply to these estimates.
Deliverables & Guarantees
This is what I can ensure:
- Calls twice weekly to set strategy and action items.
- Daily oversight and optimization.
- Tests run on all copy and creatives through other accounts prior to your campaign.
- Server-side verified emails.
- The safest cold emailing processes including all verification and safe inboxing procedures.
- Q/A over Slack or email during business hours throughout the entire campaign.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Alex Glenn, Right 2 Revenue 10/09/2017
Sieva Kozinsky, StudySoup 10/09/2017
“Alex grasps your market and your value proposition all while keeping a pulse on the daily changes of options for your software stack. The best part about Alex is the experience, he’s tried different approaches and software and will save you the time of going down the hard road. Bottom-line: the best Chicago Growth-Hackers I’ve met yet.”Darren McAbery,
Head of Marketing at Inspire Marketing Services
“Alex knows the tactics that it takes to execute to get growth. He’s got a good sense for the latest trends in growth and user acquisition as well as paid acquisition across different channels. He understands the marketing landscape and all the changes that companies need to make to grow their audiences.” Andy O’Dower, Head of Product for Curiosity.com
“Alex is very knowledgeable about marketplace growth strategies. He has a solid understanding analytics attribution and event tracking for saas. Just recently I consulted Alex on some event-based messaging for apps to further our strategy. I would definitely recommend Alex to anyone that is looking to improved their business, whether saas or app, to help solidify their growth strategy.”Marek Dzik,
Mobile Product Manager for Brad's Deals
“Alex came into a brand new industry, learned the nuances, and then customized a strategy based on the needs of our customers. In addition to his marketing skills, Alex is also a tremendous recruiter and manager of both internal and virtual teams.” Patrick O'Rahilly, CEO of FactoryFix.com
“Alex has been a mentor to me the past 6 months, and has taught me more this year than I could have hoped to learn in the next 5. I am now confident and eager to start putting his training to work in this field.” Zackary Conover, Marketing Professional
“When it comes to growth marketing, Alex is the master. I had the pleasure of hosting a networking event where I moderated a panel on what it takes to run a mobile app company. Alex was one of our panelist and his ability to relate, explain and motivate the audience really impressed me. The audience could tell he is an absolute expert in his field but was also able to explain his thoughts in a way that was relatable to everyone. Both myself and the audience, were so appreciative of him spreading his knowledge with us that evening.”J.P. Lamp, PHR, Corporate Recruiter and Entrepreneur
“I have worked under Alex for the past 6 months, and every day he brings so much excitement and passion to our project. He is constantly showing us how to optimize our processes to get the most out of each day. He knows what technology to use and what processes will or won’t work. I am very thankful to have worked with Alex and hope to keep learning from him in the future.”Alice Salt, Settlement Analyst at Invenergy LLC